Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Talk at Carnegie Mellon University School of Design

A fellow Mass Art alumni, photographer, and friend, Dylan Vitone, teaches at the renowned Carnegie Mellon University School of Design in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. He is also responsible for getting guest artist speakers to the university. Dylan has been asking me for the last 2 years to come and do a talk and finally we set a date to do the damn thing.. today!

I will be part of the ongoing Carnegie Mellon University School of Design Lecture Series. So as of 7pm thurs, feb 5th, I will officially and hereby be a lecturer. It's big league boys and girls! You can get more info at http://www.design.cmu.edu

My talk will focus on the work I have done for Tank Theory, the tshirt and apparel company I co-founded and to this day art direct for. But of course through Tank Theory I will be speaking about my own artwork and how it interweaves into the brand and filters through it.. plus the history of Tank Theory, the artists we work with, and the art community at large.

The talk is in The Margaret Morrison Building
Breed Hall
Room A-14
7pm

No comments: