Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life Piles - Letterpress Progress

I visited my friend Keegan at his print studio the other day to sit in on the printing of the first of my letterpress editions. I have never had prints made in this way before and it was really fun watching the progress. I am getting 3 letterpress prints made in total, 50 of each. The set will be called the Life Piles series. The orange blobs in the photos below are actually the plates for 2 of the drawings.. the third one is on the press getting inked..

I think i'll delay the launch of my new site by a couple days, while I wait to get all these. Then I'll launch when I have fun new prints to offer!














7 comments:

Peter Heirendt said...

What printing method is this? It's reminiscent of block printing. I like the end product. It looks very clean. Keep up the great work I'm excited for the cite.

Kevin said...

looking shweet!

BEN said...

i love your art, compliments..
ben

daniela said...

woooow
that looks pretty amazing ;)

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Culture Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

literature review

literature review example said...

"Life Piles - Letterpress Progress"<---Nice post.