Friday, May 2, 2008

Yves Laroche Galerie D'Art

Coming originally from New Hampshire, I grew up very close to Canada. In fact, and although I don't speak any French, I consider myself partly Canadian.. due to my 15 minute proximity and having friends in Canada growing up, but also because I spent a lot of my formative years skating the streets of Coaticook, Sherbrook, and Montreal in Quebec and sneaking into its seedy bars before I could legally go at 18.

Now, 10 years later, I have the pleasure of re-establishing a connection with Canada through Yves Laroche Gallery in Montreal. They have kindly offered to represent my artwork in Canada and I am more than happy to oblige. A number of my works have already shipped there and more is on the way. So any of you east coasters that didn't get to catch any of my work in person from the Trinity show in LA, now have the opportunity to see much of it on the east.

Plus, they are featuring me on their website as Artist of the Week.. Check it out!

Yves Laroche Galerie d'Art

No comments: